Got my Burley Nomad Cargo Trailer from REI Labor Day Sale

 OK, the REI annual Labor Day Sale is in full effect.  Good once a year prices on lots of items.

As I stated in the above video, I went and got the Burley Nomad Cargo Trailer, and the Burley Nomad Rack add-on from REI and just put it together and took it out for a test drag.

Aventon Aventure with Burley Nomad Cargo Trailer

The rack itself was a bit of a pain to install because not all the required hardware was included.  Namely the bolt securing the main portion was too short for a current generation Nomad.

My plans are to put a solar panel on the rack.  Only a 50 watt fits so its not going to do much more than trickle charge the battery.  

solar panel on burley nomad

I'm going to need to add some lights to the trailer.  But for now the pedals, and built-in lights will have to do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aventon Aventure

How I Transport the Aventon Aventure